Calibration and Certification Services
Confidence in Calibration for your Gas Flow Devices
Gas flow devices, including sample pump flowmeters, are only as accurate as their calibration. SKC CAL Service performs and documents calibration for your gas flow devices to maintain the integrity of your air monitoring programs and to stay in compliance with quality management systems. View SKC CAL Service Brochure.
|| Accreditation #88818
Why choose SKC Calibration Lab?
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited
- NIST-traceable standard piston provers and other instruments are used in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2005. Click for SKC Certificate and Scope of Accreditation
- Certified calibration staff
- Provides calibration services and certificate of traceability for most types of flowmeters
- Film flowmeters (bubble burettes)
- Mass flow meters
- Electronic calibrators (e.g., Accuflow, chek-mate, Defender, DC-Lite, Gilibrator, UltraFlo, DigiCal, and others)
- Fee includes inspection and calibration at 5 pre-defined flow rates under 10 L/min, and certificate
- Additional or custom data points under 10 L/min are available for an extra fee
- Choice of two service levels:
- NIST Traceable Service: Standard calibration of gas flow devices used for pump flow rate measurements. Devices are calibrated at 5 flow points to a NIST-traceable standard. Certificate includes flow rate deviations
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Service: This premium service is designed for devices used as standards in labs. It includes NIST Traceable Service and certificate with the addition of measurement uncertainty (associated with all testing parameters, including environmental conditions) for each flow rate deviation.
- Provides fast service
- Reasonable Prices
Here’s How to Order SKC CAL Service
- Click to get started with your Calibration Service Request.
Once we receive your completed request, we will email a Returns Authorization (RA) number to you for the next step. Be sure to print your completed form before submitting it electronically.
(This step requires Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader. Latest version is at http://get.adobe.com/reader/. Problems submitting the PDF form? Switch browser to Internet Explorer and try again or right-clock the link and download to your PC. Open the PDF, complete the form, print, and click Submit.)
- Click to select your payment option.
(This step requires an RA number and Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader.)
- Click to access Decontamination Form.
Complete the Decontamination Form (Requires Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader) and ship it with your device. It is your responsibility to decontaminate any device you send to SKC to ensure it is free from hazardous materials.
- Package and ship it!
Mark the RA number on correspondence and the outside of the package. Ship device and a printed copy of your completed Calibration Request Form and Decontamination Form to:
Service Dept.— RA# ______________
863 Valley View Road
Eighty Four, PA 15330-8619