The SKC Team is excited to connect with our customers at AIHce EXP 2023 and share the best and the brightest in sampling solutions for air, noise, heat, and surface/dermal. Join us at Booth 601 for:
- Special pricing on the AirChek Connect Sampling Pump starting May 22
- Demos of…
- NoiseCHEK Personal Dosimeter – making noise monitoring easy and accurate
- New SlateSafety BAND V2 Heat Exposure Monitor
- AirChek Touch Series sampling pumps
- SKC chek-mate Calibrators – low, medium, and high
- On-the-spot surface/dermal testers
- SKC experts to help you
Interested in “A Manufacturer's Perspective: Working With OEHS Professionals to Promote Worker Health and Safety”? SKC’s Lucinette Alvarado, Dennis Collins, and Andy Bragg welcome you to the Learning Pavilion on Monday, May 22 from 2 to 3 p.m., PDT – 124B, 1st level of the Phoenix Convention Center – North Building. Can’t make it? No problem, our recording will be available on AIHce OnDemand following the show.
Virtual Attendees: Look for SKC Inc. Director of Sales Andy Bragg in the “Live from the Expo” broadcast during the lunch hour on Monday, May 22.
Not just a conference, AIHce EXP 2023 is an in-person and virtual EXPerience. Check out these FAQs to get answers to your general show questions.
Safe travels and see you AIHce EXP 2023 Booth 601!